Monday, October 6, 2008

A little Behind

It occurred to me today that I have been a bit lapse about my mili responsibilities. My family just moved from North Minneapolis to South Minneapolis, and our lives have been turned upside down lately. I went to the wiki today and I realized that I am doing the things but I am not blogging about them. I think that my information literacy has increased significantly since I started mili. I now use the internet as a resource in many more ways than I used to. I am really enjoying the google docs because I can access them anywhere without having to have a flashdrive on me.
Thing 2 has been a challenge for me. I feel like blogging is like an online diary. It is hard for me to show my thoughts to the world, and I am not that interested in what other people's opinions are. I know that sounds really bad, but I don't even really have the time to read the things I want to. Maybe I just haven't found the right blogs yet. I will reflect on more "things" later.

No comments: