Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Copyright

Tonight's information session was very informative!  I was not aware of almost anything that we talked about tonight.  I found fair use to be good information!  When we first started talking about copyright tonight I got very worried.  I was under the impression that I have been doing everything illegally.  I am CONSTANTLY going online, finding new articles that I bring to the classroom as a reflection on what is going on in our world.  I became very worried that I am going to get a good spanking for doing such things.  It was helpful to see the fair use information  (and I have every intention of finding out more about it) because it occurred to me that almost everything that I do falls under fair use.  I wipe the sweat from my brow and move on...

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good! I'm glad you feel relieved. I think along with "fair use" the other main point is "attribution" -- just give credit where credit is due.